Sunday, January 09, 2005

Using a Blog to House Student Work

(This is actually working better over at livejournal where I have the comments feature working properly.) BUT, it seems only those who I have invited to be 'my friends' over there at livejournal can see it! Mmmm.---------------------

Blogs can be used to house student work, together with teacher feedback. If students post their work in a blog it is a convenient way of housing all student work and teacher feedback in one location. It might look like this:

Student Writing

My name is T. I come from Vietnam. I had been in Australia over ten years. I refuge because my country has war. I has three children. When I came here they young. I had a part-time job. I work in Vietnamese Restaurant a few month. Then I work in factory The Raptic and son. Although butcher shop in Kensington.

The first time I came to Australia I find everything too strange and difficult. For example: I can't speak English to communicate with people. He food's different in my country and the weather made unwealthy to me.

I like living in Australia because Australia has a tranquility and freedom. I think I have a new life and I started. Furthermore, I learned a lot of new things I open my knowledge lived in Australian society.

In the future, I would like to do aged-care or nail technology. I hope I have a successful in the future. I think I'm very lucky to lived in Australia.

No comments:

Paulina Lenoir: Puella Eterna

  Paulina Lenoir: Puella Eterna The Yurt at the Courtyard of Curiosities at the Migration Museum, Tue 12 Mar Paulina Lenoir was busy preenin...